The workshop on algebra and geometry 2012 will be held at the Department of Mathematics (University of Extremadura) in Badajoz (Spain) from 13 to 14 September 2012.
The field of interest of this edition is closely related with the research lines of the Project MTM2007-64704 that includes different problems in relation to the study of singularities (analytics as well as positive characteristic), valuations and their applications in various contexts, and computation and combinatorial aspects of algebraic geometry (commutative and non-commutative).
List of main speakers:
- José Luis Bravo Trinidad (University of Extremadura, Spain). El problema de los momentos trigonométrico.
- Francisco J. Castro Jiménez (University of Seville, Spain). Comparación logarítmica y anuladores de funciones meromorfas.
- Carlos Galindo Pástor (University Jaume I of Castellon, Spain) and Francisco Monserrat Delpalillo (Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain). Jumping numbers associated with complete ideals of 2-dimensional local regular rings.
- Evelia R. García Barroso (University of La Laguna, Spain). Estudio de la no-degeneración del discriminante.
- Rosa M. Navarro Olmo (University of Extremadura, Spain). Generalizations of filiform Lie algebras.
- David Sevilla González (University of Extremadura, Spain). Parametrización radical de curvas algebraicas.
- Margarita Spirova (Chemnitz University of Technology, Germany). Ball operators in finite dimensional Banach spaces.
- Alberto Vigneron Tenorio (University of Cádiz, Spain). DPSolve, an open source software for computing the N-solutions of Diophantine equations.